Can we apply for some funding for a particular project that is in keeping with the vision or mission statement of the Neufeld Institute?
Can we visit the Neufeld Institute?
Courses and Continuing Education
I am a registered social worker and am interested in doing parent education using some of your materials such as DVDs. Is there a required training that I must do in order to do this in a group setting?
I want to participate in an upcoming Scheduled Online Class for a course that I’ve already completed. Is there a discount available?
What is the difference between an Online Campus Course, Lecture Video, or DVD?
I didn’t elect to purchase a DVD when I registered for the course. Can I still do this for the course price?
How can I find whether there are Neufeld courses offered in my region?
Can I be notified if Dr. Neufeld comes to my area?
Can I talk to someone about what the most suitable course of study would be?
What is the difference between Self-Paced Study and Scheduled Online Class format?
I want to take a scheduled online class but it is not offered now – can you inform me of when the next scheduled class will be?
Can I receive credits through the Neufeld Institute towards my Masters degree?
Can I receive professional continuing education credits for taking Neufeld courses?
What options are there for further study beyond the continuing education courses?
I have a group of colleagues/friends who would like to take a course. How do I proceed?
What happens if I miss an online class discussion?
Do I receive a certificate at the end of a course?
Do I have to take the Level I Intensive before I take the Level II Intensive if I have previous education in Psychology?
Virtual Campus Access
How long do I have access to the online course materials?
What happens if I haven’t completed the course on time and I need more time on campus?
I’ve lost access to the campus because my access has expired, but I would like back on.
If I register for another course, will I get also access to the online material for any previous courses I have taken?
- If you register for another course before your current study pass expires, you will retain access to the courses you currently have access to.
- If you register for another course after your study pass expires, a new study pass is issued that does NOT include access to previous courses.
- An annual campus subscription includes access to ALL previous courses.
- Subscribers who register for new courses will receive the addition of the equivalent study pass time on to their existing subscription (eg. we add on four months for most courses, and eight months for Intensives).
I paid for my course or my campus subscription but can’t seem to get access to the campus.
I am interested in subscribing to the the virtual campus. Is there a cost? What are the benefits?
Anyone who has taken a Neufeld Institute course (online as a campus course, on-site as a videocourse, live from Dr. Neufeld or one of our faculty), or attended a Neufeld Institute annual conference, is eligible for a subscription to the Neufeld Virtual Campus. Annual subscriptions are $150, discounted to $120 for renewals while still on campus.
The benefits of a subscription to the Neufeld Virtual Campus are described here.
Events and Online Presentations
I cannot attend the live session of a webinar. Will a recording be available for download?
If I encounter technical problems while attending a webinar, can I get a refund?
Do you offer continuing education credits for your events?
I am not sure what time this online event will start in my time zone.
What is your cancellation policy for events?
Payments and Products
Can I submit a Purchase Order for a DVD order or course registration?
What’s involved in getting Dr. Neufeld’s book published in another language?
Is the Neufeld material available in other languages?
Do I have to pay using PayPal?
Are there bursaries available for taking a Neufeld course for those in economic need or hardship?
Are program tuition and course registration fees income-tax deductible in Canada?
How long does it take to receive my DVD order?
Do printed or pdf handouts come with the purchase of the DVDs or Lecture Video Access?
Can I purchase DVDs at wholesale cost?
What if I need to have an invoice for my DVD order/course registration/tuition payment in order to get payment from my organization?
Services, Appointments and Bookings
Can I book an appointment with Dr. Neufeld?
Do you provide psychological or educational assessments?
Can I get some support for a child custody case?
Do you have any recommendations for adults with attachment issues?
Is Dr. Neufeld available to provide supervision for therapists?
Is Dr. Neufeld available to accept speaking engagements?
- The first step is to make an inquiry through the website inquiry feature - please include as much detail as possible to expedite your request. You may be asked for more information to help her in processing the invitation.
- If Dr. Neufeld is not able to accept, he can recommend a Neufeld faculty member who may be a suitable candidate to present to your group, but please indicate if you are open to this option. We do have a great group of faculty, many of whom are also gifted speakers, and all of whom have studied intensely with Dr. Neufeld and mastered the attachment-based developmental approach. Please follow the same process as above - making your request through the inquiry feature - and we’ll do our best to match you up.