Our courses are available in one or more formats, as listed below. Available formats for each course are listed under individual course titles on the Courses page.
1) ONLINE CAMPUS COURSE FORMAT
Highly recommended for the most in-depth study experience.
- Delivery – Online Campus Courses are delivered via our Neufeld Virtual Campus in either Self-Paced Study or Scheduled Online Class format. Read More On Online Campus Courses for distinctions between these two campus course formats. Internet access is required; an offline viewing option is not available.
- Access – A four-month campus study pass is included in course tuition (eight-month study pass for our Intensive courses). We offer several options for extending campus access as well as regaining access after study pass expiration.
- Content – Course materials include lecture videos, study guide (downloadable PDF), faculty-facilitated support sessions, supplementary course resources, access to discussion forums and a course assistant. Click on the button below for further details. Bonus campus resources include a digital library which houses additional audio and video recordings, written articles, Q&As with Neufeld faculty, and more. A Verification of Attendance certificate is available upon course completion.
2) LECTURE VIDEO FORMAT
Please note: a Lecture Video purchase is not considered equivalent to taking the corresponding Online Campus Course; it will not be accepted as a course prerequisite, where applicable.
- Delivery & Access – Online delivery via a streaming platform (eg Wistia or Vimeo), with download option for off-line, permanent viewing.
- Content – Lecture videos or other previously recorded presentations. A Lecture Video purchase does NOT include campus access, support materials, course assistant, or a Verification of Attendance certificate.
3) DVD FORMAT
Please note: a DVD purchase is not considered equivalent to taking the corresponding Online Campus Course; it will not be accepted as a course prerequisite, where applicable.
- Delivery, Access & Content – DVD containing lecture videos or other previously recorded presentations. A DVD purchase does NOT include campus access, support materials, course assistant, or a Verification of Attendance certificate.
ARE YOU A GROUP OF 10 OR MORE?
Groups of 10 or more may arrange to have a campus course customized to the group’s particular needs and schedule. Each participant is eligible for a Verification of Attendance certificate. One of our faculty or trained facilitators provide support through the tailored application of the material – offering examples, addressing questions, and moderating group discussions. Contact our Course Manager, Bria Shantz, for details.
ARE YOU A GROUP OF EDUCATORS?
Consult our IDEA Centre for Educators website for course, Professional Development, and other presentation options customized for educators.