The following information applies to Online Campus Course registrants who wish to EXTEND or REGAIN campus course access. To learn about other course formats, click HERE.
Our Online Campus Course study pass durations were carefully set with a generous allotment of time for course completion. If you need extra time to review course material or take advantage of campus resources, we offer several solutions.
There’s no need to decide on extended access when you register for a course. As you’re nearing the end of your time on campus, let your study progress inform your decision.
EXTENDING Course Access
While students are still on campus, we offer three options to extend access to campus resources and all course materials (lecture videos, study guide, supplementary resources, faculty-facilitated support session recordings, discussion forum). For continued access to lecture videos only, see OPTION 4 below.
EXTENDING CAMPUS ACCESS & ACCESS TO ALL COURSE MATERIALS
OPTION 1 – Register for another Online Campus Course
- Register for a new Online Campus Course BEFORE your current access expires to extend your study pass or subscription by the equivalent study pass time.
- Qualifying courses are any of our Online Campus Courses listed on our Courses page (use the filter on the right-hand side to sort by course format).
- By registering for another campus course, you will retain access to all courses you are currently enrolled in.
- If you previously lost access to a campus course, you will not regain access by registering for a new campus course unless it is a prerequisite course to the new course you are registering for. To regain campus access to ALL previous courses choose OPTION 3, campus subscription.
OPTION 2 – Purchase a 3-month Study Pass Extension
- A 3-month study pass extension is available for $45 CAD.
- If you register for a new campus course during this 3 months, campus access will be extended by the equivalent study pass time.
- Study Pass Extensions must be purchased BEFORE your current campus access expires.
- To purchase, log in to campus and select Personal Online Account (POA) from the top menu bar. Choose Study Pass Extension from the POA General Menu on the left-hand side.
OPTION 3 – Purchase a one-year Campus Subscription
- Subscribers receive 12 months to access ALL Online Campus Courses they have previously taken, as well as access to all in-person courses they have registered for (where a campus course equivalent is available). Read more about subscriber benefits HERE.
- If a subscription is purchased BEFORE your current campus access expires, the fee is $120 CAD.
- Purchase is also available after access has expired for $150 CAD – see Regaining Course Access, below.
- If you register for a new campus course while holding a subscription, your subscription will be extended by the equivalent study pass time.
- To purchase, log in to campus and select Personal Online Account (POA) from the top menu bar. Choose Campus Subscription from the POA General Menu on the left-hand side.
CONTINUED LECTURE VIDEO ACCESS ONLY
OPTION 4 – Purchase Lecture Video format at 50% off, where available.
(Replaces our campus course ‘DVD add-on’ option)
- Purchase the course for 50% off the regular Lecture Video format fee (for courses you have previously taken as a campus course or in-person).
- Email our office for the promo code BEFORE you register. Sorry – refunds will not be processed after full-price purchase has been made.
- Check the Formats & Fees tab on our Courses page for availability and visit the associated Course details page to purchase.
- If Lecture Video content differs from the Online Campus Course, it will be noted under the course Formats & Fees section.
- Refer to our Course Format Options page for further details on the Lecture Video course format.
REGAINING Course Access
When a campus study pass or subscription expires, students are automatically unenrolled in all of their Online Campus Courses.
Once access has been lost, a one-year campus subscription (OPTION 3), is the only way to regain access to course lecture videos AND all supplementary course and campus resources.
If you wish to regain access to lecture videos only, choose OPTION 4 above.