Verena is a mother of three and a professional educator for children and adolescents She lives in Bavaria, Germany. Verena loves to share the material she has learned through her studies with the Neufeld Institute, especially as it makes so much sense when working with challenging children.
Verena offers various courses to educational professionals and parents - The Vital Connection, Making Sense of Preschooler (children under 7), Making Sense of Adolescence, and Making Sense of Aggression.
Verena also offers continuing education for teams on various topics:
- participation in the context of child maturity development
- cooperative work with parents in the context of attachment-based principles
- educator behavior in the context of attachment dynamics and
maturity development processes of the child
- introduction lectures to the Neufeld-approach
- parent-teacher conferences