Janet is parent to 2 adult daughters and has been a part of the Neufeld Institute community for many years. Having worked with children, and families for over 30 years within education and community based agencies, Janet is currently employed with Rocky View Schools in Airdrie Alberta.
As a Course Facilitator, Janet’s goal is to help adults make sense of the children in their care.
Janet offers the following courses:
- Power to Parent l: Vital Connection; Power to Parent ll: Helping Children Grow Up; Power to Parent lll: Common Challenges
- Making Sense of Adolescence
- Making Sense of Anxiety
- Making Sense of Aggression
- Making Sense of Alpha Children
- Making Sense of Counterwill
- Making Sense of Discipline
- Bullies their Making and Unmaking
For information about offering a course, please contact Janet directly.