April Quan is an authorized Neufeld course facilitator and Neufeld parent consultant. She is a former teacher and administrator at the Waldorf Academy in Toronto, and former lead for their Parent & Child program. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts, a Bachelor of Education, and is a member of the Ontario College of Teachers. She is a certified grief recovery specialist with the Grief Recovery Institute. She lives in Toronto with her husband. Her two children are now wonderful young men.
April offers the complete Power to Parent Series:
- Power to Parent I: The Vital Connection
- Power to Parent II: Helping Children Grow Up
- Power to Parent III: Common Challenges
She also facilitates:
- Heart Matters - The Science of Emotion
- Making Sense of Preschoolers
- Making Sense of Anxiety
- Making Sense of Discipline
- Alpha Children
- Making Sense of Aggression
- Making Sense of Counterwill
- Making Sense of Adolescence
- Making Sense of Play
For information about April's upcoming offerings, please see the calendar pages, or contact April.