Please note that continuing education credits are offered through Jack Hirose & Associates. If you have any questions about credits, please contact their office.
Jack Hirose & Associates is approved for continuing education credits or units by the following Canadian associations:
- Canadian Psychological Association (recognized by the Alberta College of Social Workers)
- Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
- Canadian Vocational Rehabilitation Association
- Canadian Professional Counselling Association
- Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EAPA)
- Indigenous Certification Board of Canada (ICBOC)
Provided for pre-registered attendees only. Those who register at the door, or want additional copies can download their certificate, free of charge, at registration.jackhirose.com/certificates. Certificates are intended for continuing education credit purposes.
Your name will appear exactly as provided during registration. Please double check your spelling and include your professional name.