I work as a freelance midwife, integrating the Neufeld approach into my profession. I started studying the Neufeld approach in 2008 and became an authorized course facilitator in 2017.
I am involved in the German branch of the Neufeld Institute, working as a regional assistant on Campus to the Director, Dagmar Neubronner. I am also a reader for her publishing company.
I am authorized to facilitate the following courses:
- Power to Parent I: The Vital Connection
- Making Sense of Adolescence
- Making Sense of Aggression
- Making Sense of Preschoolers
- Making Sense of Anxiety
- The Art and Science of Transplanting Children
- Heart Matters: The Science of Emotion