Ute Weder-Jannaschk is a high school teacher and she worked with teenagers from 12 to 16 for several years at the high school in Montlingen, Switzerland. She’s married and has three daughters. In autumn 2011 she began her studies with the Neufeld Institute. She is now a Neufeld Course Facilitator offering courses to teachers and parents.
Ute offers Neufeld Institute courses for parents and teachers in German language.
- Making Sense of Adolescence
- Making Sense of Aggression
- Making Sense of Attention Problems
- Making Sense of Discipline
- Making Sense of Preschoolers
- Power to Parent I: The Vital Connection
- Art and Science of Transplanting Children
- The Teachability Factor
For more informations please contact: email@example.com