Child Development Advisor
Janet and her husband, John, took Dr. Neufeld’s eight-week parenting program in Vancouver while expecting their first child, and they continue making sense of their own children, now teenageers, with insight from Dr. Neufeld's material.
Janet has worked with children, youth and families for many years as a youth and family counsellor, Family School Liaison, Child Development Advisor and facilitated school based Mental Health programs. Janet is currently employed by Rocky View Schools in Cochrane as a Child Development Advisor.
As a Course Facilitator, Janet’s goal is to help parents and education staff make sense of the children in their care, and to see children from the inside out.
Janet offers the following courses:
- Power to Parent l: Vital Connection; Power to Parent ll: Helping Children Grow Up; Power to Parent lll: Common Challenges
- Making Sense of Adolescence
- Making Sense of Anxiety
- Making Sense of Aggression
- Making Sense of Alpha Children
- Making Sense of Counterwill
- Making Sense of Discipline
- Bullies their Making and Unmaking
- Teachability Factor
For information about offering a course, please contact Janet.