The escalating level of anxiety in our children begs for an explanation as well as a solution. Dr. Neufeld sheds light on this age-old problem, paving the way for natural interventions that can actually get to the root causes as opposed to just managing symptoms. This workshop brings a fresh and promising perspective to one of our most troubling and perplexing human problems. Although the focus is on children, this enlightening material will benefit anyone suffering from anxiety. The time has finally come to be able to answer the problem of anxiety.
- 6 Week Online Training – presented by Gordon Neufeld, Ph.D.
- 2 hours per session, 6 sessions, 12 CEU’s
- Chat moderated during live session – unavailable for recordings
- Recordings Available – sessions will be recorded and available for participants to access after the live date. All recordings will be available until two weeks after the course is complete.
- Quiz – A 10 question, multiple choice quiz will be administered online after the final webinar session. 50% accuracy is required to pass, multiple attempts are allowed. Once you have passed the quiz, a PDF. of your certificate will be available for download. The quiz will be available until two weeks after the online course is complete.
Time & Place
This 6 week online webinar will take place on Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30pm (Pacific) starting on January 9, 2017 and concluding on February 13, 2017.
This online webinar is hosted by Jack Hirose & Associates Inc. Further information may be found on their website.